Wednesday, November 15, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 147:13-14

He strengthens the bars of your gates
and blesses your children within you.

He grants peace on your borders
and feeds you with the finest grain.


---- Mine,

Every morning before dawn you come to Me, you read My Word, you wait with expectant faith for Me to speak to you, to give you a word that will light your way through the day. I have always reassured you that you belong to Me and that I am with you and with those you love, those closest to you. Once again ---- My Own, I assure you that I, the Lord your God am with you always. I give you food for the journey each day. I strengthen you and I will always bless those you bring to Me in prayer. I assure you of My peace in the midst of trouble and of My Presence with you always. 

Be not afraid my little one, it pleases the Father to give you all that He has to give - His Son and His Spirit. Be blessed, you and all who belong to you, be blessed always.

No comments:

Post a Comment