Sunday, November 12, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 8:2-3

Then a leper came forward. 
He knelt before him and said, 
“Sir, if you want to, you can make me clean.” 
Jesus stretched out his hand, touched him, and said, 
“I want to, be clean again.” 
At that very moment, 
the man was cleansed from his leprosy.  

---- Mine,

Come to Me all of you who are carrying heavy burdens and I will comfort you, I will give you rest. It has never been and it never shall be that anyone who came to me and asked for help, deliverance, comfort, healing has ever been sent way empty handed. Come to Me, and ask and I will give, seek Me and you will find Me, knock and I will open the door and answer; for it pleases the Father to give the Holy Spirit, to give the Kingdom, to give all that He has, to those who ask with sincere repentant, contrite hearts, and a humble spirit. 

No prayer, no plea, no pain, no sorrow, no disease, no sin, is so great that it is beyond My ability to touch, heal, restore and make whole and healthy again whether it be in the physical, mental or spiritual realm.

1 comment:

  1. Yoս will not get a lot of money ⅼike this.

    ReplyDelete