Saturday, September 1, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 16:60

But I will remember my covenant with you
in the days of your youth 
and make in your favor 
an eternal covenant.


---- Mine,

From the moment you were conceived in your mother's womb I have loved you with an everlasting love and claimed you for Myself. I have watched over you as tenderly and as carefully as a mother hen watches over and guards her chick. I have been your strength, your refuge, your hope, your courage in those moments when you found none in yourself. I have declared you for My Own in time and eternally. Be not afraid for the Lord your God is with you and those who belong to you now and forever. Be still and experience My Presence within you. Never will I leave you nor forsake you for you belong to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment