Wednesday, September 12, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 71:9

Do not cast me off in my old age,
do not desert me when my strength fails.


---- Mine,

Have you not been listening to Me? Have you not paid attention to all I have been saying to you everytime you come to Me in prayer? I will never leave you, never will I abandon you. My ear is close to your lips and my hands are always reaching out for you. Do not be afraid ---- My Own, it pleased My Father to give you a share of My Kingdom and it is My delight to share it with you. Where I am it is My desire and My delight to have you with Me. I know every one of your weaknesses. With My help, you will overcome them. I am patient with you, be patient with yourself. As long as your desire and strive to overcome My grace will  enable you to overcome them. Be still and know that I AM God. All you ask for I delight to grant. Never forget that I AM with you always and will remain with you until I take you to Myself forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment