Saturday, September 15, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 5:16, 6:3

His mouth is sweetness itself;
he is most worthy of desire.
O daughters of Jerusalem,
such is my friend and lover.

My lover is mine, and I am his;
he shepherds his flock among the lilies.


---- My Own,

You know don't you that there is no love greater, or sweeter than Mine for you? It is a bit silly don't you agree to chase a fantasy from the figment of someone's imagination instead of focusing on the true Lover whom no person of flesh and blood can compete with? Don't you agree that it is beyond ridiculous to waste your time and spend your time on what is even less than vapor?

You have the remedy to what ails you within your grasp. It is I whom You desire for I am the fulfillment of every desire. Come to Me. Stay with Me. Remain in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment