Thursday, September 20, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 16:60, 62, 63C

But I will remember my Covenant with you in the days of your youth, and, make in your favor, an eternal Covenant. 

For I will uphold my Covenant with you; and you will know that I am God.

I have pardoned you for all you have done, word of God.

---- Mine,

Remember that you belong to Me. Be faithful to the Covenant of Love that I have made with you and be afraid of nothing. For I the Lord your God, and with you always. Fear nothing, for you walk in My Shadow, I am your shade. Remain in Me. Come to Me and I will forgive all your iniquities when you repent and are contrite. Be holy, strive after purity for God cannot abide in a heart that is ruled by sin and self-indulgence. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, ask and I will give  you a full measure, shaken together, pressed down and running over. And remember, the measure with which you give will be the measure in which you will receive. Remain in My Love always for the Father delights in giving the Kingdom to His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment