Sunday, September 23, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 105:4

Look to the Lord and be strong;
seek his face always.


---- Mine,

Draw your strength from Me. Draw your strength from eating My Flesh and drinking My Blood each time you approach the Eucharist in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Keep free from sin. Abundant graces are poured upon your soul in so many ways each day. All you need to do is to allow grace to work in you. Resist all temptations as they hinder your relationship with Me should you give in. Bear in mind that the Enemy prowls ceaselessly seeking to plunder, murder, and destroy you. Be vigilant and do not deliberately put yourself in harm's way.

I have marked you for Myself through the Sacrament of Baptism and I have sealed you in My Holy Spirit in the Sacrament of Confirmation. The Sacraments help you journey from this life to the next, without this help you would perish by the wayside. 

Keep your gaze fixed on Me ---- my own, all the days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment