Tuesday, September 18, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Mark 10:51B

What do you want me to do for you?

---- Mine,

Over and over I have asked you, What do you want? What can I do for you? Ask anything and it shall be yours even to the half of My Kingdom.  Be bold. Do not be afraid to say what you want. Approach the Throne of Grace and Mercy and make your needs known to Me. I delight in giving you all you ask for. Ask for yourself, ask for those you love, ask on behalf of all those you desire to help and intercede for them. Ask for salvation, ask for an increase of faith, ask for wisdom and right judgment ask for the virtues, ask for prudence, kindness, gentleness, self-control. Ask for a desire to be holy and the will to choose always to do what is right, good, noble, and fitting for a child of God. I assure you that nothing is too difficult for Me to grant you and remember I am with you always, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment