Saturday, November 20, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JN 3:34-36

JOHN 3:34-36

He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for he gives the Spirit without measure. The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure God’s wrath.

---- mine,

Listen to My Word, believe what I say, and make known to everyone you meet that I alone give life - this is as My Father has willed it. Receive Me and you will receive My Spirit and I will make known My Father to you and we will come to you and make our home in you. But first, you must believe in the One that the Father has sent. Apart from Me, you have no life. Apart from Me, you can do nothing. Apart from Me, you have nothing that is worth having. Without Me, your life is bereft of all that the Father desires to give you - which is the fullness of Truth, Beauty, Goodness, and Joy but these can be yours only if you believe in Me, receive Me in your heart, and are rooted deeply in Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment