Thursday, November 11, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 22:14

 MATTHEW 22:14


For many are called, but few are chosen.


---- mine,

All who hear of Me but do not pursue the path that leads to knowledge of Me, all who are baptized and grafted into My Body but either reject Me or are indifferent to Me, all who believe in Me passionately for a while but do not persevere in the path of holiness and purity fall under the category of being called. But the ones who remain rooted in Me, are obedient to My Word, and docile to the Holy Spirit for as long as they live are the ones that are chosen to live with Me forever in My Father's house. In My Father's house are many mansions, and I have prepared a place for you, claim it by living a life conformed to My will while you still have today for tomorrow is promised to no one.


No comments:

Post a Comment