Sunday, November 14, 2021

WORD OF GOD - EPH 2:19-22

EPHESIANS 2:19-22

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God, built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the cornerstone. In him the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord; in whom you also are built together spiritually into a dwelling-place for God.

---- mine,

There ought never to be a moment in your life when you feel unwanted, unloved, a stranger, an exile, an outsider, because you, my own. You are a member of the household of God. You belong to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Because you are grafted to Me in baptism, you are privileged to address God as Dad, Abba, for you are now a daughter of the Most High. I have not left you orphaned, I have not abandoned My own, but I have sent My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Love and Truth, the Spirit of Wisdom and Knowledge, the Spirit of Understanding and Fear of the Lord to come upon you and to dwell in you. He helps you every moment of every day awake or asleep until your time on earth will come to a close and you will stand before the Throne of Mercy. Do nothing that will separate you from My love and you will remain Mine in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment