Tuesday, November 16, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 6:46

 LUKE 6:46

‘Why do you call me “Lord, Lord”, and do not do what I tell you?

---- mine,

Every moment of every day that you are alive, My Holy Spirit speaks to you constantly but you do not always listen to Him, you do not give Him the freedom to lead and guide you into doing what God wills. You drown out His promptings when you follow your own sinful inclinations. The longer you ignore Him the more quickly your conscience will grow so coarse you will no longer hear Him then when it is too late and you cry out, 'Lord, Lord open the door to me, I ate with You and drank with You, I heard You preach.' You will hear Me say, 'Depart from Me, I never knew you.' Before the dawn of that dreadful day build your house on the sure foundation of the Rock which is My Church. Remain childlike and docile to My Spirit, and you will hear Me say in the end, 'Come, enter into the home of My Father.'  

No comments:

Post a Comment