Thursday, November 18, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JN 6:35, 51

JOHN 6:35, 51

Jesus said to them, ‘I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.’

----mine,

I AM the living bread, eat Me, drink Me and you will never thirst or 
hunger for the things of the world, the things that stale, decay, can be lost and can die. Instead, come to Me, eat Me, drink deeply of the Living Water that flows out from Me, and live a life of superabundant joy that is not of the world but comes to you directly from My Heart. Abide in Me and I will abide in you not just for an hour or a day but always. Be still and know that I AM God and I love you now and forever. My Father wills that you belong to Me, He chose you to be Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment