Monday, November 8, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 12:2-3

LUKE 12:2-3

Nothing is covered up that will not be uncovered, and nothing secret that will not become known. Therefore whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered behind closed doors will be proclaimed from the housetops.

---- mine,

You cannot hide from Me. There is no place you can go that I will not follow. Your whole life is an open book before Me - I know all. The very worst thing you can do is fool yourself that you can hide the evil you have done, all the wrong choices you have made, I know them already. You can only be forgiven and renewed when you approach Me with a humble heart and a contrite spirit and acknowledge your sins with sorrow and true repentance. My mercy is greater than any sin you commit no matter how grave - it is unconfessed and unrepentant sin that I cannot forgive. Approach me with boldness and ask for all You need and I will give you far more than You expect or imagine for I AM God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment