Wednesday, November 17, 2021

WORDOF GOD - PS 69:13-18

PSALM 69:13-18

But as for me, my prayer is to you, O Lord.
At an acceptable time, O God,
in the abundance of your steadfast love, answer me.
With your faithful help
rescue me
from sinking in the mire;
let me be delivered from my enemies
and from the deep waters.
Do not let the flood sweep over me,
or the deep swallow me up,
or the Pit close its mouth over me.
Answer me, O Lord, for your steadfast love is good;
according to your abundant mercy, turn to me.
Do not hide your face from your servant,
for I am in distress—make haste to answer me.
Draw near to me, redeem me,
set me free because of my enemies.

---- mine,

I hear you, I am with you, fear nothing but separation from Me. Strive to be pure and holy. Let your every thought be captive to Me, let every word be inspired by My Spirit, let every deed glorify Me. I will keep you safe from the Enemy. I will rescue you from the pit of vipers. I will draw you out of the miry pit, and I will wash you, cleanse you, purify you, feed you, and sustain you. Remain in My love and I will protect you, I will keep you safe from the wiles of the Enemy. Trust Me! Courage! Believe! Have faith! All will be well. Remain in Me, remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment