Wednesday, April 6, 2022

WORD OF GOD - LK 10:4-42

LUKE 10:40-42

But Martha was distracted by her many tasks; so she came to him and asked, ‘Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to do all the work by myself? Tell her then to help me.’ But the Lord answered her, ‘Martha, Martha, you are worried and distracted by many things; there is need of only one thing. Mary has chosen the better part, which will not be taken away from her.’

---- mine,

Of late many things have been troubling you and disturbing your peace even though you know that like Mary there is need of only one thing. Choose as Mary chose, the better part and the peace and joy that surpasses all understanding will be yours. Stay at My feet, learn from Me, cast all your burdens on Me, this is what I desire. I want to journey with you all the way from this life to the life that is to come in the Kingdom of God. Be not afraid either for yourself or those you love. I keep My promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment