Saturday, April 9, 2022

WORD OF GOD - PS50:14-15

PSALM 50:14-15

Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving,
and pay your vows to the Most High.
Call on me in the day of trouble; 
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.’

---- mine,

Pay attention to My Word to you today and you will cease to complain that I do not hear you, do not answer you, do not come to your help and rescue you. What is it that I, require of you? Have you made the offering that is due to God, the Most High? Do you understand what a sacrifice of thanksgiving is? A Sacrifice of Thanksgiving was offered on the hill at Calvary - it was a complete self-donation of Myself to My Father according to His will for your sake and for the whole world. You in turn are called to do the same. You owe God everything. You owe Me everything. You owe the Holy Spirit everything. Give thanks constantly even for the things that you consider less than a blessing and you will begin to experience the power God. I will deliver you and you will glorify Me with every breath you breathe. Be still, give thanks, and know that I AM God.

No comments:

Post a Comment