Wednesday, April 13, 2022

WORD OF GOD - PVBS 8:34

PROVERBS 8:34

Happy is the one who listens to me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting beside my doors.

---- mine,

Your ear must constantly be attuned to My Church for anyone who listens to her listens to Me and anyone who listens to Me listens to the One who sent Me. I AM the Light of the world walk with Me and you will walk in the Light and the darkness will not overcome you. Come to Me, remain in Me, abide in Me and I will I abide in you. Call Me, wait for Me, yearn for Me, desire Me above all else and with every fiber of your being just as I long for you. You can be one with Me as often as you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist for there is no union as close this side of heaven. Remain in My love for as long as today lasts and tomorrow you will remain with Me forever in the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment