Thursday, April 14, 2022

WORD OF GOD - SG OF SGS 2:10-12

SONG OF SONGS 2:10-12

My beloved speaks and says to me:
‘Arise, my love, my fair one,
and come away;
for now the winter is past,
the rain is over and gone.
The flowers appear on the earth;
the time of singing has come,
and the voice of the turtle-dove
is heard in our land.

---- mine,

This is the invitation that I extend to you and will do so until you draw your last breath in this life. I desire you to have a closer and more intimate relationship with Me with every passing day. The seasons of joy, pain, sorrow, and suffering, come and go, and with the passing of each of these seasons, I form you more and more in the image and likeness of your Creator. Keep your gaze fixed on Me not on yourself, not on your troubles, or sorrows but on Me, and you will discover joy in the midst of sorrow, courage in the midst of fear, peace in the time of turmoil, and love that will sustain you always. Remain in Me for my yoke is easy and my burden is light and the God of peace will make His home in you. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment