Monday, April 18, 2022

WORD OF GOD - PS 138:7-8

PSALM 138:7-8

If I walk in the midst of trouble,
You give me life.
With outstretched arm,
You save me from the wrath of my foes,
With your right hand You deliver me.
How the Lord cares for me!
Your kindness O Lord, endures forever.
Forsake not the work of Your hands.

---- mine,

Never doubt for a moment that I AM with you and that I will never leave you, never forsake you because I know my own and my own know Me. Pray constantly. Remain in Me as I remain in you. Let My Word be your consolation and Your ever-present help. Draw on its wisdom and allow it to permeate your being then you will never be bereft of comfort, strength, and help in difficult times. Remember that I AM with you always. I hear you always. I answer you always. Have no doubt only believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment