Sunday, April 10, 2022

WORD OF GOD - DN 10:12

DANIEL 10:12

He said to me, ‘Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words.

---- my own,

Heed My word to you today - fear nothing but trust in Me always. Stay in the shadow of My Love and you will know that I AM God and you are mine now and forever. Humility and obedience are the two virtues that I desire you to exercise constantly. Be humble in thought, word, and deed, listen and you will hear Me speak constantly and obey, no matter how difficult your flesh finds it to be subjugated to My will, do it. Remember, your struggles are not your own, I AM with you every step of the way to help you from this life all the way to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment