Monday, April 4, 2022

WORD OF GOD - MT 14:19-21

MATTHEW 14:19-21

Taking the five loaves and the two fish, he looked up to heaven, and blessed and broke the loaves, and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds. And all ate and were filled; and they took up what was left over of the broken pieces, twelve baskets full. 
And those who ate were about five thousand men, besides women and children.

---- mine,

Do not underestimate the power of God, My power, you do it all the time. Have no doubt when you pray, when you intercede, when you ask for favors either for yourself or for those you love, or for anyone who asks you to pray. Yes, I work not according to your will but Mine. I will do all you ask of Me in My time, in My way, according to My will but it will be done and you will be satisfied and your joy will run over. Pray constantly, bring all your needs to Me, nothing delights Me more than faith in Me and you will find that I never disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment