Saturday, October 22, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 81:6C-8

Open wide your mouth and I will fill it,
I relieved your shoulder from burden;
I freed your hands.
You called in distress, and I saved you;
unseen, I answered you.


---- My Own, open wide your mouth so I may fill it with the Bread of Angels and wine sweeter than honey from the comb. Open wide your mouth and have your fill of everything that brings with it life, grace, peace, joy, and blessing. Lay down the burdens that you have carried for so long; burdens of guilt, anxiety, fear, distress.   Open your hands and let go of all that you have been holding tightly so I can place in them the gifts that I desire to give you. Let go of everything that has weighed you down all these years. Your shame, your sorrows, your weaknesses. Remember that the victory is won, and now life in all abundance is available if you will only desire it.You are relieved of all that has kept you shackled. You are now free to walk in the glorious freedom of the sons of daughters of God. Come boldly before Me and claim for yourself all that I delight in giving you in full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. Never forget that you are Mine in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment