Saturday, May 21, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Mark 16:17-18
Signs like these will accompany those who have believed: in my Name they will cast out demons and speak new languages; they will pick up snakes and, if they drink anything poisonous, they will be unharmed. They will lay their hands on the sick and they will be healed.”


---- My Own, My Father has placed My Name above every other and it is His good pleasure that anyone who believes in Me and in the power of My Name will work great deeds in My Name. The mighty power of God is set in motion when anyone who believes speaks My Name; accomplishing all that the one who believes desires to accomplish in speaking it. Ask in My Name and the Father will grant it. Seek in My Name and you will find all that your heart is looking for.  Knock in My Name and doors will be opened to you. This is divine assurance that My Father and I guarantee you through the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment