Saturday, May 14, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY



Jeremiah 31:20
Is not Ephraim my favored son,
the child in whom I delight?
Often have I threatened him,
but I still remember him,
 and my heart yearns for him.
I must show him mercy,” declares the Lord.




---- My Own, in all the world and in all of heaven there is nothing more important than this - love. To love as I have loved you is to truly live the life that I have called you to live. If you remain in Me, if your ear is always inclined to hear My voice, you will always hear Me say to you, this is the way in which you must go walk in it.  Love has the power to conquer. Your love for Me has conquered Me just as My love for you has conquered you. If you remember nothing else ---- remember this and hold on to this truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment