Friday, May 27, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Job 11:13-19
13 If you set your heart aright
and stretch out your hands to him,
14 if you wash your hand of sin
and allow no evil in your tent,
15 you will then raise your face in honor;
having no fear, you will feel secure.
16 You will forget your suffering
and recall it only as waters gone by.
17 Your life will be brighter than noonday
and its darkness like the morning.
18 You will be comforted, for there is hope;
you will be protected when you sleep.
19 You will lie down with no one to fear;
many will come to court your favor.

---- Mine, why do you hesitate in claiming all these promises I make to you? Don’t you trust My Word? I say nothing that I do not mean to fulfill for I am God. Why can you not see yourself as I see you as one loved and cherished by the Lord? How often have I told you that you are precious in My sight. I hold your hand in Mine. I will be with you and you with Me in time and eternity. Believe and be confident that I the Lord your God am with you always. When I give, I give without measure. All I ask of you is to walk in the light of integrity and truth and you will never walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment