Tuesday, May 10, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Luke 15:31-32
“…… you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. But this brother of yours was dead, and has come back to life. He was lost and is found. And for that we had to rejoice and be glad.

This is true ---- My Own, all that the Father has given Me I share with you holding nothing back. It gives Us great pleasure and delight to make you co-heir with Me. No one can outdo Us in generosity and it is our wish and will that you too rejoice and be glad when a brother or sister repents, turns away from evil and returns home. Envy and jealousy have no place among the children of God for you are called to be holy and perfect just as My Father is holy and perfect You must strive always to be generous to those who are struggling just as I have been generous with  you.

No comments:

Post a Comment