Tuesday, May 31, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY



Ezekiel16:6-7
But I passed by and saw you immersed in your blood. I said to you in the midst of your blood, “Live!”  I made you grow like a plant in the field.

---- Mine, My Own, recall how it was I called you from darkness, from sin and misery to walk in My own marvelous light. You were  lost and the separation between us was wide until I said, "Thus far and no more." I called you by your name and I told you that you were Mine. I washed you in the Sacrament of Love and I cleansed you of all sin. I made you whole, I gave you new life, and I fed you with my Body and my Blood. I ransomed you and I planted  you among those whom I have claimed for myself.  Bloom for Me. Bear fruit for Me. Live in Me and have life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment