Wednesday, May 11, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Jonah 2:7-8
I went down to the roots of the mountains,
the bars of the netherworld closed upon me,
but you brought my life up from the pit,
Lord, my God.
When my soul was fainting within me,
I remembered the Lord,
and before you rose my prayer
up to your holy Temple.



---- My Own, do not be troubled, do not be afraid. For I your soul’s beloved will never leave you or forsake you for I never forsake those who belong to Me, those who are my own. Before you call Me I answer you. I am closer to you, closer than your breath, closer than your heart beat. You are discouraged too easily. Your faith is too small. Ask the Holy Spirit to grant you a stronger, greater, more robust faith so you do not wilt at the sign of the least difficulty. Do not be worried or afraid. I the Lord am with you all your days. My ears hear you even before your prayer has left your lips for I know the desires of your heart. Trust Me ------- My Own, it pleases Me when you place all your faith, hope and trust in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment