Thursday, May 26, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Tobit 7:17
“Have courage, my child, the God of heaven and earth will change your sorrow into joy. Have confidence, my daughter!”

---- Mine, Courage is what I urge you to have when you are faced with hard choices. Too often it is easier to take the broader, easier road. The narrow way and the road less travelled is challenging, costs less, and requires less perseverance in choosing what you know is right. Courage is what I desire you to display now that you have chosen to be My disciple. You know the Way; walk in it with fortitude knowing that I am with you always and that My Holy Spirit is poured out into your heart. Walk with confidence and courage, your gaze fixed on the goal, and I assure you that I will be right beside you your hand held firmly in Mine. You will never walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment