Tuesday, May 3, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY



Sirach 6:37
Meditate on the precepts of the Lord and apply yourself unceasingly to his commandments. He will strengthen your heart and the wisdom you desire will be given to you.

---- My Own, My Word is a lamp to your feet and a light to your path. To receive all that your heart longs for, desires, and hungers and thirsts for, is within your grasp. It is really up to you. To the extent that you desire to belong to Me, be possessed by Me, to be lost in Me, to that extent alone will you embrace My will and follow my command. Love as I love. Give as I give without conditions and without boundaries then all that your heart desires will be granted to you in full measure, pressed down shaken together and spilling over.  It is you who limit Me, with Me there are no limits. How far are you willing to step out in faith? How deep are you prepared to go? It really and truly depends on how great or small is your desire for the fullness that I can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment