Monday, May 16, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 4:5-6
Then will the Lord create over the whole site of Mount Zion and over its assemblies a cloud of smoke by day and a glow of fire by night. For the Glory of the Lord will be a canopy and a pavilion for all, a shade from the scorching heat by day, a refuge from the storm and rain.



---- My Own there is nothing more pleasing to Me, to God, than this; that in freedom which is My Father’s gift to you, you choose always to do what is pleasing to us. This is why it was granted to you. This is the sole purpose that no matter how attractive the call of the world or the desire of the flesh, you exercise your will and in absolute freedom you choose gladly to place My will over your own. I in return will remain with you and in you. I will surround you and imbue you with My Spirit, My Presence. Just as the smoke that filled the Holy of Holies with the Presence of God and as the pillar of fire that accompanied the people of God at night, so will I be for you a refuge from the vicissitudes of life. No harm shall come to you for you have freely chosen to be Mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment