Saturday, September 2, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Proverbs 31:20, 25-26

She reaches out her hand to the helpless 
and gives to the poor.
She is strong and dignified 
and looks with confidence to the future. 
She speaks wisely and her words are kind.



---- Mine, if you want be someone who is after My own heart you will remember what I desire of you. Don't overlook those who are less fortunate than you. Have an open hand and a generous heart. More than giving food and drink which is necessary, remember to accompany the giving with a word of kindness and a smile. Be compassionate, be attentive, be sensitive. 

Remember always that you belong to Me, let your behavior always reflect this truth. Let nothing alarm you, nothing cause you to lose hope and trust in the God of all mercy and kindness. No matter how grave the trouble that assails you; know that I am right beside you to help you get through it. Don't let the weight of sorrow crush you but keep your gaze on Me for I have made a covenant with you and yours. Keep your gaze on Me always and I will inspire you so your words will always be words that flow from My Spirit to your lips. My Spirit will be your Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment