Friday, February 25, 2022

WORD OF GOD - LK 12:6-7

LUKE 12:6-7

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God’s sight. But even the hairs of your head are all counted. Do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows.

---- my own,

If you do not know your value look at a crucifix and gaze at Me
nailed to the Cross. I took upon Myself your guilt, your shame, the punishment due for your sins, and your death. I bore the Father's justice for your sake so you could receive His mercy and pardon for all your transgressions both great and small. Never doubt My love for you, the Father's love for you, the love of the Holy Spirit who makes his home in you. On your part, remember that I AM the Lord your God and put nothing and no one before Me. Live in Me as I live in you, remain in My love and I will bring you, at last, in safety to My Father's house to receive the fullness of life that the Father has desired for you since eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment