Thursday, February 24, 2022

WORD OF GOD - JN 20:26-27

JOHN 20:26-27


A week later his disciples were again in the house, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were shut, Jesus came and stood among them and said, ‘Peace be with you.’ Then he said to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here and see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it in my side. Do not doubt but believe.’


---- mine,

Do not doubt who I AM and all that I have said and done - you know the Truth cling to it, for Truth alone can set you free and keep you free. The world enslaves and robs you of your identity as a child of God. You are redeemed, you are purchased, I bear the marks of your freedom on My hands, My feet, My side, and My brow. For your sake, I bore the scourging with the whip on My Body, I took upon Myself your sin and your shame so you can share in the glory of My resurrection. Believe in Me and you will enter the Kingdom of God and receive eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment