Monday, February 21, 2022

WORD OF GOD - LK 14:26-27

LUKE 14:26-27

‘Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and even life itself, cannot be my disciple. Whoever does not carry the cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

---- mine,

I am aware that those lacking in knowledge of the Truth are appalled by these words, I am also aware that others, with malicious intent, have deliberately misconstrued the true meaning of My words in order to sow confusion, dissidence, and discord. There is nothing scandalous in what I have said for this is the First and the Greatest Commandment, 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ Total surrender means that My disciples are willing to place their love for God above and before all other affections. Once You do this, you will be able to overcome any obstacle that impedes your progress as you carry your cross daily, and follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment