Monday, February 28, 2022

WORD OF GOD - LK 4:38-39

LUKE 4:38-39

After leaving the synagogue he entered Simon’s house. Now Simon’s mother-in-law was suffering from a high fever, and they asked him about her. Then he stood over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her. Immediately she got up and began to serve them.

---- mine,

Reveal to Me all that ails you in mind, soul, body, and spirit let Me touch you and set you free from all that holds you back from serving Me. I came for the sick and for the sinner. I came for the weak and the helpless. I came for those who know that without Me they can do nothing. Ask Me and I will give you all that you need to live a life in the freedom that belongs to the children of God then rise up filled with My life, My grace, My strength and serve those around you just as I did. I came to serve not to be served and to give My life as a ransom for many.

No comments:

Post a Comment