Tuesday, February 22, 2022

WORD OF GOD - JN 10:14-15

JOHN 10:14-15

I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father. And I lay down my life for the sheep.

---- my own,

I know you just as you know Me. You belong to My sheepfold, you know My voice. You have a great desire to bend your heart to My will but I am aware also that it is often a struggle for you to do what you ought and instead you do what you ought not to. Continue to strive, to pray, to ask, and I will gladly pour out all the graces and blessings you need to live a life that is pleasing to both My Father and to Me. Allow My Spirit to have total access to your life, permit Him to possess you so completely that you desire nothing more than to do all that He prompts you to do. Remain in Me as I remain in you and fear nothing, be anxious about nothing, I AM the Lord your God and I AM with you always, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment