Saturday, February 19, 2022

WORD OF GOD - LK 13:12-13

LUKE 13:12-13

When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said, ‘Woman, you are set free from your ailment.’ When he laid his hands on her,
immediately she stood up straight and began praising God.


---- mine,

Like the woman who was healed I desire you to come into the house of God and into My Presence. Do not be afraid, do not hide from Me because of your infirmities. Remember I came to call sinners not the righteous. I will see you, I will call you, I will welcome you and invite you to approach Me. I will lay My hands on you and I will heal you in every way that you need healing. Your response to the work of grace must always be like the woman who after being healed praised God. Paise opens the way for the Holy Spirit to enter your heart and to fill your souls with the Presence of God. Be still, know that I AM God and I love you. My love for you will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment