Saturday, February 26, 2022

WORD OF GOD - JN 14:12-14

JOHN 14:12-16

Very truly, I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater works than these, because I am going to the Father. I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If in my name you ask me for anything, I will do it.

---- mine,

Why do you live such a lackluster life when by believing in Me you receive power to do even greater works in My Name? Ask for anything in My Name and I will do it for you. Ask now, ask often, ask always. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. I stand at the door of your heart and knock, heart My Voice, open the door of your heart and let Me in I will come to you and dine with you and you will dine with Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment