Sunday, February 20, 2022

WORD OF GOD - JN 17:14-18

JOHN 17:14-18

I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. I am not asking you to take them out of the world, but I ask you to protect them from the evil one. They do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you have sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world.

---- My Own,

I have prayed to My Father for you as I have prayed for all who are Mine and My Father always hears and answers Me. I assure you today that My Father will honor His Word made Flesh - I AM His Word, His Son. I came into the world in obedience to His will and I AM now seated at His right hand. He has given Me authority over all that is in the heavens, on earth, and under the earth. He has raised Me high and I govern all as I will. You are My disciple, you are called by My Name, you are Mine. Allow My Word to live in you, reign in you, inform all your thoughts words, and actions. Allow My Word to become deeply rooted in you so it will bear abundant fruit that will last. Abide in My Word and you will abide in Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment