Thursday, February 17, 2022

WORD OF GOD - MT 17:7

MATTHEW 17:7

But Jesus came and touched them, saying, ‘Get up and do not be afraid.’

---- mine,

Fear nothing but fear itself. Perfect love casts out fear. I AM the Lord your God is anything too difficult for Me? Ask and I will give you all you need for eternal life and joy in this life as well. I AM with you always. Come to Me, trust Me, ask for all you need each day and I will give you every grace and blessing sufficient for the day and more so you can choose always to live a life that is pleasing to Me and My Father. The Holy Spirit abides in you lean, on Him and He will teach you and direct you in all your ways. In Him you are more than a conqueror for victory is yours in the power of the Holy Spirit and in the power of  My Name. Remember that I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment