Friday, February 19, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Luke 5:4
“Put out into deep water and lower your nets for a catch.”


---- My Own, Listen to what I say to you today. You can either dismiss my invitation as random words picked out by chance or you could take it seriously and personally. What am I asking of you? I ask for a serious commitment to follow Me, to step out in faith wherever the Spirit leads you even into the desert, and to be ready and willing to risk everything for My sake and the sake of the Gospel. 
Are you ready to put out into the deep with Me and lower your whole being into the unknown to haul in the catch? Only you can decide if you will accept this as My personal invitation to you or not. Remember with prayer, faith, and a willing spirit all things are possible.


Ps 92:15-16
Only you can give significance to My invitation by your acceptance or denial of it. I always need laborers to toil in My vineyard. Don’t be afraid! Don’t you trust Me!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment