Tuesday, February 23, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Mark 3:13
Jesus went up the mountain and called to him those whom he wanted, and they came to him.

---- My Own, Listen! Your whole being must constantly be attuned to My Voice only then will you know what it is that I desire of you. The fruit of prayer is discernment. To sift through the everything that demands your attention and know what it is that you must do. Only that which is needful to establish and further My Kingdom on earth. Nothing else truly matters. Those whom I call I have chosen; anyone who comes to Me does so because they have responded to My call, to accomplish My will. My will for you is the same as the Father’s will for Me. I always do what My Father wants me to do and You in turn must do all that I ask of you. Then You will be one with Me as I am one with My Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment