Wednesday, February 24, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Mark 10:49-50

“Call him.” So they called the blind man saying, “Get up, He is calling you.” He immediately threw aside his cloak, jumped up and went to Jesus.


---- Mine, remember this I call you my your name constantly if you listen you will hear My invitation I am inviting you to a deeper relationship with Me I want to flood your life with gifts and blessings I want to make you rich with the things of heaven but you are constantly caught up with the the amusements of the world, your senses are dull to the call of My Spirit; this is why you do not respond as the blind man did. On hearing that I had called him he immediately jumped up, threw aside all that would impede and slow him down and came to Me. Simplicity of heart and humility in spirit are virtues that I find most appealing. Ask the Holy Spirit and He will give you a new heart and a new spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment