Saturday, February 27, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

 Luke 22:27b
“I am among you as one who serves.”

---- My Own, don’t be afraid of your calling to serve. The world tends to look down on servants. In fact they are often invisible; yet if they were not there their loss would be felt. What are the ways in which you are called to serve? It is not complicated – you serve within the context of your vocation in life. Serve as if you were serving Me. Let your service be prompt, cheerful, thorough, complete, wholehearted and done with love.  Nothing pleases Me more and such service will be greatly rewarded by My Father in heaven. 

I came to serve not to be served and to offer My life as a ransom for many. This is you mission too and the mission of all who bear My Name for the servant is not greater than the Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment