Monday, February 29, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Esther 15:9, 11-12

“What is it? I am your brother. Take heart. Come, speak to me.” He raised the golden scepter, touched her neck with it, then he embraced her saying, “Speak to me.”


---- My Own, Speak to Me. Confide in Me. Am I not Your Brother, Your Spouse, Your Redeemer and Your Friend? I, who hold You in the deepest intimacy when you receive Me in Holy Communion am King of Kings, Ruler of the heavens, the earth and the underworld, and all things seen and unseen, lay My scepter on you inviting you not to be afraid. Make known your heart’s desires to Me. Have I not made you co-heir with Me? I who have laid down My life for you, I who care for you am here. I have called you by your name, approach Me, come close to Me, lay your head on My Heart and speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment