Saturday, February 20, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

John 10:27-28
“My sheep hear my voice and I know them; they follow me and I give them eternal life.”


---- My Own, Life is more than food and drink and care for your body. Mortal life is fleeting, it passes, it is short. All the things of earth will eventually be no more it must make way for the things that are eternal. This is why you must seek what is eternal which is found in Me and in My Word. My Word is spirit and life. Those who listen to Me are those who belong to Me. There are many voices that clamor for your attention, You must discern which one is Mine, You must choose to sift out every other voice and pay attention to what I say to you. If you desire to live the life that I alone can give you follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment