Wednesday, April 13, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

1 Maccabees 2:61 & 1 Maccabees 3:18
Consider, then, that in any generation those who trust in God are never defeated. A multitude shall easily fall into the hands of a few for Heaven can win over equally well with the help of many or few. Victory does not depend on the number of those who fight, but on Heaven which gives us strength.


---- My own, you are strong in My strength. Trust that in every situation I stand beside you;  You are invincible for I the Lord your God have won the victory over evil sin and death. Should a multitude rise against you they will not prevail for the battle belongs to Me and victory is assured; Heaven itself is aligned with you so lift up your head and walk in the freedom that belongs to the children of the Kingdom of God. Be not afraid but rejoice for I the Lord Your God have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment