Sunday, April 3, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Jonah 4:2
You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and full of love, and you relent from imposing terrible punishment.

---- My Own, in Me loving kindness and mercy have met; justice and peace have embraced, never do I look upon you in anger but always in tender compassion for I the Lord Your God understand the human condition. The tendency of men and women to be attracted to sin is the inheritance the first Adam has left you this is why I assure you today, on this Feast of Divine Mercy Sunday, inspired by the Holy Spirit You will always find  a heart overflowing with mercy. I make available to you a well of infinite mercy so you can walk with the confidence of a child of God knowing that nothing in the world can frighten you or overwhelm you. Mercy was obtained from the Cross, grace is made available through the Sacraments, and a life in the  power of the Holy Spirit is made possible because I have have sent the Helper, the Spirit of Truth who will remain with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment